Extra growth near the tip of the foreskin, small seed like builds up even if squeezed. What's it ?

I am not circumcised. Recently I realized a growth of flesh near the tip of the foreskin , slightly to the right overnight. It has grown quite sizable now about 5mm roughly. There is no pain nor discomfort whenever I squeeze it or in situations when I pull back foreskin or masturbation. There are 2 other white small seed-like at the bottom of the foreskin where it meets the bottom of the penis . There is slight discomfort (like an ant bite) when I squeeze it and I get a small seed like a blackhead you get from face. After that, it gets flatten but it builds up again after a few days or weeks. There are also small dark similar seed-like spread around further away from the tip of the foreskin. This is similar to the above 2nd mentioned seed-like .
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012