Extra growth at the end of fallopian tube, suggested hysterectomy as growth isn't visible. Thoughts ?

a growth was discovered by accident at the end of my fallopian tube through ultra sound approx seven months ago since then i ave had six more ultrasounds and on the sixth one 2 cysts were seen on my ovary a d&c was done and they tried to see what it was but due to the fact i had uterine ablasion approx 3 yrs ago they cant see the fallopian tube growth my doctor is recommending a hysterectomy because they cant determine what it is my family history of breast cancer is extremely high my mom at 36 her mom in her 50s and my grandmothers sister in her 50s as well i am 46 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012