Extra foreskin hanging from penis, painful, yellow fluid coming out. Worry? Is it normal?

I have some extra foreskin hanging from my penis. That also had an area which seemed to be containing some fluid. Last year, I woke up one day and found that it was paining and when I went to the bathroom and pressed it, some yellow fluid came out of it and there was a hole in that small bag type of thing containing that fluid. Since that day, there is no pain but that bag type of think no longer contains any fluid and is just a part of some hanging skin. So, the structure of my penis before last year and after last year is changed. I want to know whether it is normal?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013