Extra bone in nose, surgery, sinus allergy, body itching, eosonophil count high, on medicines. What to do?

hi i m sunil 2&1/2 year back i was opreated for my extra bone in nose but after that docter told me i have sinus allergy .ever since i m suffering from body icthing so i did AEC and my aeosnophil count is,i want to know what should i do now,my skin specialist pricribe montek lc for 15 day.............pls reply what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Do not worry.
Montek is anti allergy medicine .
Your skin allergy should settle with that.
There is no permanent remedy for allergies.
Immunotheray is advised only if allergy symptoms are not controlled with medicines.
Nose and sinus allergies are also easy to control with medicines.
Dr Kishori.