External urethra Orifice at the lower side of my penis. Operated. Why do I urinate differently?

I had surgery as a infant... My external urethra Orifice was at the lower side of my penis right past the head... Drs surgically fixed it and created a new external urethra orifice at the end of my penis head like normal... Now I am 24 and my sex life just is embarrassing right below my head is super sensitive.. The natural external urethra orifice is still somewhat there I m afraid. Sometimes when I urinate I will have my main stream and I will have a small stream right under my head of my penis. I truly believe the surgery or this problem is what s causing me to premature ejaculate. What should I do or who should I see about this type of situation..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012