External piles, swelling, pain. Pilex cream, aloe vera gel not effective. Advise?

Hi Sir, I am 41 years. Weight is 74 kg, height is 5ft 5 inch. Last one week i am suffering from external piles (no blood) pain. It has swollen (some 3 in number) and swelling is not reducing. I have used Pilex cream and aloe vera gel. Not much relief. Any thing I can do to reduce the swelling and pain. Before also I have experienced this but once I used to control my diet, it used to reduce in 2-3 days. But this time its almost 6 days and i am in grave pain. Please help...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013