External hemorrhoids in the rim of the anus. Discomfort while moving body, laying down. Laser treatment?

I believe I have a severe case of external hemorrhoids . I first noticed it a week ago but it just hurt a little and there wasn t anything there really. I didn t pay much attention to it because I heard if they weren t thrombosed they would go away easily. Saturday night I noticed that one became thrombosed while the other wasn t bad. I got medicine for it yesterday and have used it yesterday and today. Yesterday they got very bad and the other started to grow. I ve taken a few laxatives and nothing has happened. It feels like I have to and then I can t. Today I tried and noticed that the other was fully thrombosed. The entire rim of my anus is covered in them and it honestly just looks like one. It s so swollen that I can t have a bowel movement at all and I m constantly in pain. Moving, sitting, standing, laying, anything . It even hurts some to move my arm . Is that hemorrhoids or something else? I ve never read of hemorrhoids jumping in size that fast and covering the entire rim. Also, isn t there a way to get them laser removed rather than lanced? Does it hurt as bad?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012