External hemorrhoid, rectal bleeding, no external irritation, bloated stomach, healthy well-balanced diet. Cancer?

I have had an external hemorrhoid for the past 3 years that flares up occasionally, but rarely bleeds . About 6 months ago, I experienced a week of rectal bleeding that seemed to be related to the hemmohrid, but was unusual because it often bleed randomly with no external irritation . This happened in conjunction with a slightly bloated stomach. Today, I just experienced another case of rectal bleeding with a bloated stomach that feels slightly uncomfortable (like an extremely mild case of menstruation cramps). I am only 27 years old, work out regularly and eat a healthy well-balanced diet (no fast food, no soda ...). Should I be worried about some type of cancer or other health issue?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012