Extensive fibrosis around the liver found in laparoscopy. Suffering from stomach pain. CT enterography showing bulky uterus with fluid content. Is it an intestinal or gynecological problem?

hi , i m 44 years old and have multiple attacks of severe pain for the past 3 years . firstly I thought the problem would be intestinal , i consult many physicians and did a lot of Ct and MRI to my abdomen but all were normal . one of the physicians advised to perform laparoscopy which revealed extensive fibrosis around the liver but he didn t know the actual cause of that. I received antibiotics for 6 months but the pain continue. last month i performed CT enterography which revealed bulky cervix and fluid content in the uterus , unfortunately , my pain increase and vaginal spotting continue after my last menses and after intercourse . Is my pain probably caused by a gynecological cause not intestinal? and could the abdominal adhesions be caused by a gynecological problem ? please help me
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  862 Awaiting Answer