Extended stomach, back and groin pain radiating to the leg. Had Irritable bowel syndrome. Blood in urine. What is this?

My abdomin is extremely extended. I have back pain and pain from my groin radiating to my left leg. When I sit I feel a lot of pressure. It seems like all my insides are swollen. I have had symptoms on and off of Irritable Bowel Syndrome for the past 8 years. I had blood work done today and was told I had urine in my blood. I was given two shots and some antibiotic for 10 days this morning. But, I don t feel any better than this morning.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012