Extended bleeding after using MTP pills for abortion. Ultrasound, urine and blood tests normal. Itching and swelling in vagina. Why?

Dr. am 23 years old, after having sex I got pregnant, after three weeks of pregnancy i took MTP pills for clearance of pregnancy, after bleeding in normal I watched on next month bleeding some brown particles and pain, on consultation with Dr. and ultrasound I go through D&C. but pain and brown particles are continue and periods are on regular time.. all reports TVS, Ultrasound, blood, urine etc are normal. pls suggest me what is happening with me, pain, itching in vagina and swelling are continue, fever, cold are regular, no fruitful relief from the medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013