Exposure to poison ivy. Took predisone, sugar level increased, facial paralysis, dizziness. Treatment?

my wife was exsposed to poison ivy she was given a shot of predisone her sugar shot way up and she started getting symptoms she stopped predisone she has frontal facial numbness and dizzyness she went back to er they did ct scan nothing the doc did some movements with her and chalked it up to vertigo but this was a quick onset i seriously do not think this is totaly accurate he did not do any blood work or anything he gave her a muscle relaxing type med and something to treat vertigo ??????????
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012