Exposed to wounds and had bleeding in barber shop. Preventive medicine to take for HIV ?

Dear Sir, 25 th aug 12 evening i went to barber shop for shaving & the barber started shaving , while in 75 % completion of shaving the berber cutted his own hand & bleeding .he put bandage but still some bleeding is there and after he started remaining 25 % shaving ,then the barber completed shaving 100% . after i went to home i saw in mirror some cuts in my neck & bleeding is there in my neck ....just am afraid & scared about the H I V .....Plaese advise me ...can i take prevention medicene...
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012