Exposed to sun. Have Melasma, freckles, pigmentation, wrinkles. Using tri melasin. Help?

I have Melasma according to a Dr near two big marks on fine lines respectively none is at upper nose side and using a cream Tri Melasin (Fouocinolone Acetonide USP 0.01 % Hydroquinone USP 4% , Tretinoin USP 0.05 % ) for almost a month but skin peel of n new skin come up but my melasma is not being cure still
I have fair skin color
em not going or exposing to sun etc
at first it was dark brown but now it is of red color
em a bit worried as its about a month n its not cured
em continuously using vitamins E, C and A and multivitamins
I need to know the cures of it plus what cream should i use over them to get rid off
use kojic acid cream Dreama Clin Forte for measma , freckles and un even pigmentation n wrinkles for one or two days had applies at night but its made my skin more red n of darker color so stop using its now
need help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013