Exposed to scabies, using Permethrin, temporary relief with itching. Solution?

I have been exposed to scabies at the daycare center I work at what is the best treatment I have used Permethrin 5% and I felt lsome relief, but now it is back especially on my neck and chest. I have also tried sulfur lavendar soap and scabie sulfur cream, and last night I tried coconut oil, cove bud oil, neem oil, etc it has helped but i am feeling itchy AGAIN! What do you think about the oral med I have recently read about
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013