Exposed to pin worms. Prescribed Albenza. Directions for medication?

Yes, thank you. I feel that my children and myself may have been exposed to pinworms . My family DR. prescribed Albenza 200 MG for my family. The pharmacist was to give me directions how to administer this to my 15 month old 28 lb baby. The directions on the bottle only state to take 2 tablets as a single dosage. This is concerning to me. I have not given the medicine to her yet, but want to ASAP. CAn you help me with this problem? Much thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013