Exposed to heavy dose of sunlight, sunburn, affected area seems to be rough to touch. Suggestions?

Hello doctor. :) At the end of the summer in 2012, I ve been exposed to sunlight in a somewhat heavy dose for an hour, maybe more, at the seaside. I had a bad sunburn on the upper back and shoulder area and had blisters as the aftereffect and it hurt for a couple of days and the affected area of the skin was rougher to the touch than normal. I used yogurt and sour milk( cold ) to treat the burnt area and the worst passed within those few days and the old skin had fallen of. Since then I had a decent amount of sunburn freckles appear on that area that was burnt,but it decreased over time and now i have half less of them and they are all light brownish and a number of them faded away over time. Since i don t have(never had) fair/ sensitive skin and never had a sunburn this bad in my life(I m 21 now, was 21 also when the sunburn happened),and no cases of melanoma or any skin problems in the family,I m curious and want to hear your opinion on what s going on with my skin at this moment,since i believe I ve gave you detailed explanation and what my affected area looks like now,and your advice...?! Thanks in advance. :)
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013