Exposed to cold temperatures, chills, sensitivity, swollen lymph nodes, dizziness. Treatment?

Four nights ago I went out for xxxxx and was extremely cold - spent 40 min outside in 15 degree weather. I didn t get proper sleep and the next day I went out with my family and walked outside for 40 minutes in 20 degree weather. I have had chills, sensitivity all over the body, my right neck lymph node is swollen, sinus pressure, dizziness when moving my head, but no fever. I don t have much appetite . What s wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013