Exposed to chlorine gas. Breathing difficulty, throat problems. What is the treatment and recovery time?

I was exposed to chlorine gas from pool closing. Treated first problems in throat and breathing as a cold . I did not tell my Doctor about the chlroine until 3 weeks after exposer. Treated breathing problems with Advair . After 3 months still having breathing problems. Discontinued Adviar as it appears to create further breathing problems. Any advice as it relates to recovery time and treatment. Respectfully, RTN
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013