Exposed to HIV risk with needle sting. Feeling tired, fever, mouth ulcer. Symptoms of HIV?

Hello, I was exposed to HIV risk by being stung with a needle in my hand by two homeless in the street 3 days ago, I made anti tetanus shot and hepitatis vaccine , I feel tired and feel like having fever although when i ask my wife to check my tempratrure she says I am cold and also started to have mouth ulcer one on the side of my tongue and the other outside on the lip, my question is, can this be a symptoms of HIV? Am really terrified about this please answer me
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012