1) Heart size looks bigger than normal
2) Areas of poor inflation (usually compressed, not to worry) of the lungs
3) A small area that is thicker (more dense) than the lung, non specific finding. A CT scan
would give better detail of it
4) There are no evident areas of fluid or abnormal tissue
densities suggesting infection
5) Thickening of the lining at the tip of both lungs, again, non specific for lung irritation or scarring at some point.
There you go. Hope that reading helps.
Mayo Clinic Rochester