Explain the meaning of stable prominent cardio mediastinal silhouette, interstitial coarsening, biapical pleural thickening?

1- What is stable prominent cardio mediastinal silhouette ,interstitial coarsening 2- minimal linear densities,likely atelectasis I the left lower lung . 3- Small density is noted projecting over the left upper another at the lower lung 4- there are no consolidations or pleural effusion 5- there are biapical pleural thickening Could you please tell me what this means Grant O. Baker
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013