Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
To put it in a very simple description, all the findings in your description suggests "WEAR and TEAR" of the lumbar spinal architecture secondary to stress
and strain imparted on them.
Don't panic by the high sounding terminology given in the description. Your condition can be managed conservatively by following means -
* avoid lifting heavy weights
* avoid forward bending activities
* Use a lumbosacral back support
* Intermittent pelvic traction
* Maintain optimum body weight,if you are obese
to strengthen your back muscles. Physiotherapy has to be done only after the acute pain has subsided.
* Judicious use of analgesics and muscle relaxants.
Hope this information is helpful. Good day