Experiencing waves of nausea, with light bleeding, UPT negative. Any other reason to increased sensitivity to smell?

hello, i have been experiencing waves of nausea and an increased sensitivity to different smells. i am trying to get pregnant but my test i took the other day was negative. i only bleed one day when my period was scheduled to start but it was light and did not resemble my normal 4-5 day cycle. im cramping a lot and have spotted once since i bleed and was a brownish pink color and nothing since (just a lot of cramping). im concerned because im not pregnant..are there any other reasons for increased sensitivity to smell? AND taste i might been craving pizza from a popular restaurant and after smelling it i simply couldnt finish it after 2 bites. any advise would be soooo helpful.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013