Experiencing vaginal pain/tingling feeling, STD test negative. Back of right leg numb. What's going on ?

Hello Doctor. Lundi! Thank you for reading this! I have been experiencing vaginal pain/ tingling feeling for the past 7 months or so. I have no discharge , no odor, no bleeding , etc. No signs of an infection except for the constant unfomfortable feeling I have been having! It gets worse at night time, when I lay down. If I am drinking at night I do not notice it. Intercourse itself isn t painful but afterwards I do feel more uncomfortable than before. I have been tested for STDs twice and everything has came back negative. I took a home pH test and my pH tested normal (4.5). I have the same sex partner and he has no STDs either. I am so confused. Also, about three weeks ago I noticed the back of my right leg has been a little numb, not sure if it is associated with what it going on with my vagina/cervix/ uterus , or whatever it is. I honestly can t pinpoint where the pain is coming from, it could be my vagina, urethra , cervix, or uterus .... I can t touch a certain spot and feel it, it s just a general uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area. Please help me!!! :(
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013