Experiencing vaginal discharge, tried Douches, treated for fungal infection. Should I go for paps test?

Hi,,I m a female 20 years of age I been experiencing discomfort vaginal discharges for the past 5months,I tried using douches but right after my period its comes back again,sometimes its cloudy,sometimes its thick white with a fish smell and it itchy/itching a lot..its very uncomfortable.I once went to see a doctor and he said it was fungy infection but gave me the medications but it came back again after a month. Don t know what to do,my friend adviced me to go for pap test ..
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013