Experiencing twitching and fluttering in upper eye and have sneezing problem. Any ideas?

Hi i ve been experiencing twitching in my upper left eye lid for maybeover a month now. My eyelid moves to the left and sometimes flutters. I thought possibly that it could be sinus related but i dnt have redness in my eye. I noticed last night that I had almost like a small stye right below my eye lash and when I wolud blink it felt like something was in my eye. I used a warm compress and it went away. My eye hasnt twitched that much today as I did take sudafed last night. Today I had been sneezing uncontrollably for about a minute but then it stopped. Any ideas? Thank you for your feedback.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012