Experiencing terrible joint ache, sore to walk, shivers and sensitive skin. Is this something to be concerned with?

Hi, I am 36 and I have started a diet about a week ago, the Dukan, protein diet, and not sure if its related or because of detox, but for the last 4 days or so have been experiencing terrible joint ache, sore to walk, shivers and sensitive skin, is this something to be concerned with? For the last couple of months I have been experiencing pain in my achilles when I get up, especially in the morning.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013