Experiencing terrible itching in armpits and behind knees. Suffer factor V Leiden and MTHFR. What is this ?

I have been experiencing terrible itching in my armpits and behind my knees at the fold. I have not changed any soaps, detergents, lotions, perfumes, etc. I haven t consumed any unusual foods liquids or anything outside of my normal diet . There is no visible rash or bumps. I don t know if it s related or not but I also have factor V Leiden and MTHFR as well as a benign growth on my right adrenal glad. The itching has lasted about a week or so.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013