Experiencing swollen lymph glands, loss of appetite, chills, nausea, frequent burping, itchy and burning anus. Lactose intolerant? Suggest

I encountered Swollen Lymph Glands A Dry cough and a runny nose during flu season. I then experienced short term loss of appetite for three days and then I got chills every time it was cold outside then I started coughing and phlegm came out then I experienced nausea and vomiting and a little rash on my neck and then I experienced frequent gas and frequent burping and blood on my tissue not my stool with itchy and burning anus. my doctor claimed I was lactose intolerant
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013