Experiencing stress attacks, sleeplessness, trembling, weakness, anxiety, adrenaline surge. Done US. What can be done?

Hi, I am 45y/o mum and I have been experiencing on and off waking in the morning around 3-4am and instantly going into a stress attack. I tremble and I clinch my jaws together also I am yawning constantly. I feel weak when I get out of bed because I feel the need to go to the toilet. I have had my heart checked out with a ECG also a Ultrasound and all is good, but this was because I was having elevated heart rate. They diagnosed me with Anxiety, but what I would like to know is when your heart races with an panic attack, is there something I can do to help me recover quicker and do to help my heart cope with the adrenaline surge. I ask because sometimes I get a aching in my shoulder blade and uncomfortable in my chest initially but then goes down to feeling sick and hurting at the top of my rib cage in the upper stomach area?

Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013