Experiencing strange sensation in right abdomen, sensation seems to move. Suggestion?

Hi there, I have been experiencing a strange sensation on the right side of my abdomen . I wouldn t class it as pain more like twinges and a presence of something?? Had this for around 4-5 weeks. The presence/sensation seems to move, as in if I am sitting I feel it higher towards my ribcage on the right hand side of my abdomen. Have had a poke around and don t feel any obvious lumps or bumps. Just a bit worried about this and of course I am thinking the worst! I am a healthy 25 year old female. Any advice information would be appreciated. Thanks, Kate
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013