Experiencing stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches, light period, painful. Pregnant?

For the last week or so I've been experiencing stomach cramps, almost to the point of throwing up. I've been nauseus and have had bad headaches, which are both very uncommon for me. I've felt alot of my period symptoms but intensified. I just got my period today but its extremely light and my periods are usually very similar and regular. I've never felt this way before getting my periods. I took an ept test about a week ago and it came back negative. Do you think I could still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013