Experiencing sore spots. Also have some kind of rash or skin irritation. Should I be worried about the findings?

For about a week now I ve been experiencing sore spots on my head, almost like bruises, but I haven t hit my head on anything. In addition, I also have some kind of rash or skin irritation near the sore spots. Finally, the muscle on the lower left side of my neck (behind the left ear) is sore and I experience stingers sporadically. What is it? Thanks for the replies, but as it turned out, I had shingles.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013