Experiencing sleepiness, nausea, headache, backache, cramps, spotting, tender nipples. Early signs of pregnancy?

I was curious if I might be pregnant. I had intercourse on Nov. 3. Recently I have notice some signs. Sleepy/tried, nauseated, light headaches , lower backaches. I ve noticed some light cramping, spotted brownish discharge and a spotted a little pink. My nipples been tender and swell a little. My sense of smell Has heightened. My husband has noticed that I much tighter down There, then usual. Are these early signs of pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012