Experiencing shortness of breath during walks after triple bypass, chest pain with numbness going down both arms. Why is this ?

Hi, i am inquiring for my brother in-law. He had a triple bypass Jan.3, 2013, seemed to be recovering very nicely for the first month or so. Now lately he is experiencing shortness of breath when he is during his morning walks and some chest pain with numbness going down both arms and says it subsides if he rests for a bit. Has had to stop and take a rest while walking and also that it is much worse in the afternoons. Could tell me why this is happening? AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013