Experiencing shortness of breath. Due to stress? Tests all normal. Possible reason?

Good day I have currently been experiencing short of breath symptoms for the past year.. dont know if is due to stress or anxiety? Every morning when i walk to work it starts and i have to yawn to get sufficient oxygen in. I have been for a allergy test and allergy tests for inhalants and it has come back negative. I also have been for a asthma test and its been negative. Can someone please assist as im getting to the point of frustration?. Age - 24 Gender - Male Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013