Experiencing sharp pain in low pelvis after 7 months of delivery, had ovarian cyst. Is these anywhere related ?

can bloating and sharp pains in the low right pelvis a week before period normal if you have a cyst I am 25 years old.. have a history of ovarian cyst an possible endometrosis. I had my first baby about 7 months ago and starting last month I starting experiencing sharp pains in especially my right low pelvis, bloating, and constipation about a week before my period.. could this just be that my cyst are back?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011