Experiencing severe stomach pains, heavy periods with clots, tiredness. What shall i do?

Hello, i am a 29 yr old woman. this morning I experienced severe stomach pains, a really heavy feeling low in my tummy, i felt sick and very lightheaded. I felt like i was going to faint so sat down, after which I had a cold sweat. the pains lasted for about 5 minutes until I went the toilet. I have made a drs appointment for this week and am having a Blood test as have been having gynae problems since I had the coil fitted and removed last yr. Have very heavy periods with clots and feel very tired all the time. Dr thinks it may be connected?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013