Experiencing severe nausea, upper quadrant pain. Blood test normal. Have white colored stools. Reason?

Hi, I m a 30 yr old female with severe nausea for the past 2 years. It s accompanied by upper right quadrant pain. I ve had every blood test done known to man, HIDA scan, ultra sounds, CT s. Everything. My GI specialist said to stop wasting my money and to come back when I have new symptoms. They all think gallbladder but then change their minds. ER s dismiss me seeing that I ve been struggling with this for so long. I have extreme nausea at night as well that wakes and keeps me up for hours. I have tried stomach meds like opmeprazol and take phenagrin for nausea but they really do nothing at all to help. It s immediately after eating as well and I have clay or white colored stools at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. Please help. I cannot take this much more. I ve tried changing my diet, I don t have food allergies , or anything else. Ive been told that my stomach and intestines are inflammed but there s no reason for it and all those tests came back fine.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013