Experiencing severe lower back pain and abdominal pain. Trying for a 2nd child. Concerned

For three to four days now i have been experiencing severe lower back pain (tailbone) i put it down to pulled muscle pinched nerve but then three days ago started having light pink/brown spotting...it is only really apparent upon wiping. Ive had a little abdominal pain but nothing to bad and today have been experiencing feelings of nausea and a dull headache but have not been sick.
My partner and i have been trying for a 2nd child for sometime now and have only been intimate twice since last cycle. I would have roughly been due to start a period when the spotting began.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013