Experiencing severe headaches, visual disturbances, dizziness. No relief with tylenol, advil. How to cure?

Recently I have been experiencing bad headaches with visual disturbances. However dizziness is new to this equation. After standing I became severely dizzy, felt like I was going to fall, and my vision went completely black. Immidiately following this I had a horrible headache, it felt as if my brain was pressing against my skull . It subsided after about a minute, and left me with a nagging consistant headache, not relieved by tylenol or advil . The dizziness ended at the time the intense headache ended. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012