Experiencing severe headache, stomach ache and nausea, replaced coconut oil instead of butter. Is it due to coconut oil?

Hi last night I ate a baked potatoe with coconut oil on it instead of butter. I have never used that much coconut oil, but I heard it was good for you and that you could use it in replace of butter. In the night I started experiancing a horrible headache , and slight stomach discomfort, nausea . All day today the same, no fever . Think it could be from the coconut oil or a bug?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013