Experiencing severe flank pain, watery diarrhea, frequent urination. History of kidney stones. Cause of pain?

Morning, Have been experiencing severe left flank pain for 24 hours, watery diarrhea and increased frequency of urination . I do drink a lot of water to stay hydrated as I have a history of kidney stones . Diarrhea has been happening for years and I am under a GI doctors care although have not yet has any diagnostic testing. The severe constant flank pain worries me. Do I need an ER visit or just my regular primary care?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012