Experiencing severe chest vibration. Stress test, esophageal scope no answers. Suggestion?

I have been experiencing chest vibrations just left of center near my heart. Stress test , esophageal scope,no answers . 54 hrs female. symptoms increase when I lay down but i have been noticing them through the day now. No coffee or stimulants. Increased my magnesium .2 weeks of Prilosec . Have tried all suggestions. Next would be an MRI to see if I have a coarction of the aorta? When this started it felt loud and mechanical not it feels like a purring generator. .. Any suggestions other than anxiety or fibromyalgia ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012