Experiencing severe chest congestion, breathlessness, fever, weakness, dry cough, skin rashes. No help with medications. Suggestions?

Respected Sir, I have been experiencing severe chest congestion this winter.Initially it was with wet cough and i was given antibiotics.After initial relief,i again felt chest congestion,breathlessness, mild fever with weakness , discomfort while exhaling air,and dry cough with some skin rashes on right hand .I was prescribed deriphyllin,montus and fexofen with ascoril syrup but it did not help much.I took a second opinion and I have been prescribed Montek LC, Azithromycin tablets-250mg ,doxotrid BD abd grilinctus syrup.I need your kind opinion as the problem is recurring.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013