Experiencing roughness, redness and flakiness on face. Before mensuration, why?

Hi, I am experiencing roughness, redness and flakiness on my face before my menstruation . Usually its itchy and whenever I wash it its becomes painful I think it gets easily irritated during those time. Can you give me some interventions that could alleviate what I am experiencing. I also use cutivate fluticasone propionate as my topical steroid regularly but I think it doesn t work that much because of immunity .Thank You.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer