Experiencing red spots, soreness and burning sensation in penis after masturbation. Used hydrocortizone and lotrimin. Suggest

Hi, about 5 or 6 months ago I was with a woman. I was naked and rubbing my penis on her body when she was clothed. There was alot of friction and my penis started to irritate so I looked at it and there were these bright red spots on my penis head and since that day, it hurts just walking when my penis rubs on my clothes. The spots went away a few days later. There is a small burning sensation when I first urinate. Only for less than a second. I've tried hydrocortizone cream, which didn't do much but discolor my penis head. I used lotrimin antifungal cream and i think helped a little but I am still having this problem. IT hurts just to walk and i masturbated just yesterday and it turned bright red and was sore for a couple hours. I tested for std back in January and was negative. Seen many doctors, dermatologist and urologist, no one helped.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that the red spots along with soreness and burning sensation in the penis after masturbation are indicators of infection. I believe that you will do well with using the medication that has been suggested. I also believe that you need to consult another doctor to have yourself checked out for any lesions that need to be treated with other medications. Also getting a screening test for STIs as well as a urinalysis for UTIs will help in determining the cause of your problems. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!