Experiencing projectile vomiting. Taking treatment for reflux. What is your opinion on this?

Hello, My niece's daughter has been experiencing projectile vomiting. They have switched formulas several times and the projectile vomiting continues. Her birth weight was 8 lbs 11 ozs, current weight as of 2 weeks ago is 12 lbs 10 ozs. She will be 5 months old 4/28/13. At present they are treating her for reflux, and have been for a couple months. Any ideas, my thoughts are pyloric stenosis or food allergy, any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013