Experiencing prickling pain in heart, artery narrowed. On proline, lysine. Help?

Hi doc, i am expriencing prickling pain in my left side of my heart. I have been diagnosed with my left main artery narrowed at 30-50% sometime in 2007. Since then i have been regularly checking with my cardiologist . My last test was a stressmill with echo cardiogram where the doctor informed me that i have pass the test and said there is mild narrowing and the narrowing have not progressed further.this test was done on january 2013. I have been consuming a concoction mixture of honey , garlic,ginger,apple cider vinegar and lemon juice since 2008 . And recently added with pauling theraphy i.e drinks that, cointain vitamin c , lysine , proline , condrotine, magnesium, and more vitamins that is essential for heart. Despite all this yesterday i exprienced a prickling pain at my left side of my heart that lasted for 10- 30 seconds coming and going ocassionally. Please clarify this condition....thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013