Experiencing pricking sensation in the left calf, foot, index fingers. Sharp pain in shoulder. Blockage in artery?

for the past week i have been experiencing a pins and needles feeling in my left calf and left foot,mainly in the toe and underneath the front part of the left foot.also i have been having the same feeling in both index fingers.i have been trying to tend to a left shoulder that i believe may have a tear or some sort of inpingement.i been to a shoulder orthopedic about a year ago and he prescribed therapy and strengthening which did help,but i have been having a toothache like pain there.i do get that sharp nerve pain there(my shoulder) and wonder if it all stems from that.any type of tests would you recommend to rule out anything,like a vascular or blockage in a just hoping it goes away on its own.thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013